Secure I AM Forums

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
Secure I AM

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
COVID 19 - Please keep well and follow government and WHO guidelines.

Whilst we live in a modern age, we are faced with things that take time to resolve, COVID 19 will be resolved in the future but all reasonable precautions should be made.

The Government are likely to be announcing a minimum 12 week isolation shortly, regardless of current health if in a vulnerable group.

This will affect our ability to do Installation and on site maintenance work and site surveys.

We will be able to offer guidance and support and remote servicing and surveys, especially those with facetime and whatsapp video calls.

Charges will be taken via paypal and remote time sessions booked.

All current appointments until the end of March 2020 currently will go ahead as planned, this may change at short notice based on government advice.

Your health and the health of our team is far more important than commercial considerations, although it may prove to be a difficult time ahead for many.

Thanks
Wayne Robertson
Secure I AM

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
COVID 19 Update - Working

Secure I AM are doing routine service, repairs and installations.

We will ask customers a series of questions regarding COVID-19, we can not attend site if you are isolating with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.

You will be advised to keep 2M away at all times, failure to do so may result in the engineer leaving site and you may still be billed.

Our engineers will be wearing masks and carry hand sanitizer. 

On jobs of over 1 hour in duration there may be the need for the engineer to take a break of 15 minutes before resuming due to increased difficulty of working whilst wearing a mask. The engineer may require to take on fluids and they should only use what they brought with them in their vehicle and not on site.

Some pets and children may find the use of masks distressing, it is important that you prepare to limit there distress as much as possible.

It is very strange times and the safety of our customers, suppliers and engineers is our priority.

Thanks
Secure I AM

Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!